湖南福彩网Higher Level Apprenticeships (HLAs) are aimed at anyone who has completed A Levels (or equivalent). A HLA is a work-based programme in which apprentices earn while learning and gain a nationally recognised professional qualification – in CAFRE this will be a Foundation Degree in Food & Drink Manufacture, validated by Ulster University.
The CAFRE HLA will aim to provide employers with people who have strong technical and good employability skills.
This project is part funded through the Northern Ireland European Social Fund Programme 2014-2020 and the Department for the Economy.
To be eligible an Apprentice needs to be:
- In, or about to begin, full time employment in the Northern Ireland Food & Drink Manufacturing sector
- Working a minimum of 21 hours per week
- Over the minimum school leaving age
湖南福彩网The CAFRE HLA will have a unique delivery method. Apprentices will be required to attend the campus on four occasions during the academic year:
All 12 modules completed during the Apprenticeship will be assessed using coursework based on the apprentices workplace.
- Food science, quality and safety
- Food microbiology
- Food processing systems
- Forecasting and planning
- New product development
- Food manufacture and packaging technology
- Principles of financial management
- Work-based learning I
- Lean manufacturing and business improvement
- Quality management and environmental standards
- Managing people
- Work-based learning II
How to apply
For further information on the Apprenticeships in Food and Drink and how to apply, contact Nicola Kerr, Course Manager, on telephone 028 8676 8286 or email email@example.com