So you’ve decided that a CAFRE course is the right one for you. What next?

Further Education applicants

湖南福彩网If you’re applying for a Further Education course, submit your application online through this website. To start the application process you need to complete the registration process first on the online system.

For course details and entry requirements, go to the course section of this website.

Higher Education applicants

If you’re applying for a full-time Higher Education course you will submit your application through the UCAS website. All the details are on our Higher Education – How to apply page.

If you are applying to study for a part-time Honours Degree or Foundation Degree you need to apply using the APPLY ONLINE button from either the homepage or from the course page.